The Penkule Lutheran Church was built in 1691. In 1865, the church was renovated. Unlike other churches where the Altar is on the east side, there it stands to the north. During the 60-ies of the 20th century, there was a storehouse for the local kolkhoz located in the church, a couple of years later it was rebuilt, and a sports hall was arranged there. Now the church belongs to the parish again.
Penkule Lutheran Church