The Annenieki Lutheran Church was built in 1711, straight after the Great Epidemic Plaque. It is assumed that the wooden church was built in the place where the victims of the Plague had been burried. At that time, it was a wooden building. The present church was built like a brick building in the middle of the 18th century. It holds 300 seats. The church was renovated under the guidance of P.Kundziņš in the 20th century. In 1990, a gilded cock, a cross and a ball were put up on the steeple, and consecrated. The Altar and the interior of the church were renovated at the same time.
Annenieki Lutheran Church